I've been falling down on the job with this blogging thing! But hey I make up my own hours huh? lol
An update on the Garmin software... um, well it turns out the BackupTC software that I was using is smarter than I am!! It backs up the binary files from the TC software. So even though the TC history export is a different format, the BackupTC software was doing its job! And also found out how to have the SportTracks software read directly from the Garmin 305 rather than the old .hst format! So all is well in Garmin land!! :)
Stats for Month of July
Total Miles: 38.7
Avg Pace: 13:07
Avg HR: 133
Got my 3 miles in yesterday... wasn't pretty. My legs felt tired but guess because of the weather it wasn't very taxing on my HR. So in that sense it was okay. Speaking of the weather, I thought I was going to run in the rain but some bad T-Storms w/lightning soon developed so I drove a few miles south to a different park. There it was all clear but sky was still overcast and a bit windy at times.
3 miles, 12:08 pace, AHR 124
I'll be glad when this MAF period ends (mid-Sept), so I can see how long I can run w/o having to stop!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Nice AHR! Glad the Garmin stuff worked out. Looking forward to reading lots about your autumn runs!
Post a Comment