I'm back from my 4 miler! Wore a knee brace, I'd forgotten I even had it! LOL Although it did help, the nagging pain started to settle in after 2 miles. I ran at the "bunny trail" as I call it, cause I always seem to see some rabbits along part of that trail. However only saw 1 today. Since there had been some flooding there due to the rains we've been having, the first mile or so were dry, yet I could see where the water was receding from the trail back to the bayou. I kept looking at my Garmin checking the mileage... Up ahead I could see where the trail was still flooded... Would I be able to hit 2 miles before having to turn back? Then right where I was forced to turn around, my Garmin read 1.99 miles! Turned around and headed back to the start. The run itself, well I knew I wouldn't be able to pickup where I left off after 6-8 weeks off, so I'll take what I can get. I should compare todays run with the last 4 miler I did. I know today I had a higher HR. The temp was about 77F w/80% humidity and about a 6mph wind.
Next stop, The Sports Doc...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Awww sorry your knee is still hurting. Glad you're going to the sports doc. Congrats on the 4 miler!
Post a Comment