Well, I didn't get to run on Monday. Yesterday though I did go out for a 2 mile run. Boy am I out of shape! Took me forever and had to do a lot of walking... quads are sore too...
As for the knee, it felt okay during the run but again felt a slight pain aftewards. I'm scheduled for 3 miles tomorrow and 4 on Saturday. I'll just have to see how it goes... I may just have to give up running for a while and see a doctor. May also have to change my race in Oct from the WWH to the KTC5K. Either that or a thought I had was to run the 13.1 at different parks! This would give me a bit of rest time between runs. There's 3 different parks I had been running at. Hmmm... I'm liking that idea...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment