Friday, July 20, 2007

Playing Catch-up

I haven’t blogged all week! However I have run! I went to the doctor on Monday so I ran 3 miles each on Tuesday and Thursday. I should mention that I’ll be trying the MAF method of LHR training. So my goal is to run at about a HR of 131 but walk if my HR climbs above 135.

Tuesday my avg pace was 14:20 with an AHR of 131. While it was rather frustrating (not really) that I had to stop so much, I was running on a 1 mile dirt trail loop that due to all the rain had plenty of mud puddles, so slowing down wasn’t such a bad idea! Yesterday’s run I ran on an asphalt trail. My pace for that was 13:06 again with an AHR of 131. Tomorrow I hope to run 4 miles.

Oh yes the knee! Actually, as I concentrate on keeping my HR at bay, and listen to my iPod, I don’t notice the pain too much.

1 comment:

Una said...

Great news! So what's on your iPod?