Actually asphalt trail! Yes, 4 mile MAF run @ 13:47 pace ...AHR 131, HHR 138 Knee pain? What knee pain? Hardly felt it at all! After about 1/4 of a mile I thought, wait... Isn't my knee supposed to hurt? LOL I ran at George Bush Park, along the "bunny trail", starting from a different point than usual. Part of the park trail is still under water so I had to turn back. Saw 2 rabbits, 1 deer, at least 2 red birds... and a heron or two.
It was 77F w/92% humidity, winds calm and cloudy. I also saw two other runners and about 7 bikers. Iced right after my run there at the park. It was a nice morning. This Maffetone Method (like Parker's 70%) is going well for rebuilding my base.
As I ran I listened to Steve Runner's podcast - Phedippidations. This weeks episode was about Run/Walking. I should add a link....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yay Joe! No knee pain :D
I haven't run since Thursday a week ago... :( Still under the weather. Tomorrow's a bike ride though, hopefully that will give me some energy.
Post a Comment